Wunderman Thompson busca Operations Analyst
The Operations Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
This person is in charge of defining ramp up and process plans to execute through the internal and external stakeholders as well as supporting the operation to keep high standards
• Develop and keep updated all delivery processes across the overall operation and client operations satisfaction.
• Develop and measure operational KPIs, analyze results and support stakeholders for continuous improvement.
• Facilitate integration between clients and teams by developing training documentation and ways of working.
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
• Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business needs.
We invite you to be part of a leading international network that offers the opportunity to learn and grow at a professional level, in an excellent work environment.