WILD FI busca DATA ANALYST
Who we are:
At WILD FI we believe that all major problems in the world start with bad communication.
Our purpose is to break the wheel.
We are a communications enhancement company.
With disruptive data driven creativity we produce transforming business solutions to our client partners.
Always Independent. Creating greater value for our partners and with triple line performance: social, environmental and financial.
With +13 years of experience, +180 world class talented people, +6 pet friendly and open space offices and 95% of recurring clients, our dream is to lead the new era of communication in Latam.
Who we are looking for:
WILD FI is seeking a Data Analyst in Montevideo, Uruguay.
What you’ll do:
- Definition (along with the paid media team) and monitoring of objectives and main KPIs.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly, monthly campaign reports.
- Template creation and definition for special research.
- Follow up meetings with clients and internal teams for reporting presentations.
- Participation in the development of proposals to prospects and current clients.
- Benchmark generation by client and market.
Who you are:
- English: Intermediate (written and oral). Preferred, but not required.
- High level of attention to detail.
- +3 years of experience in digital media buying and/or media planning.
- Advanced communications skills.
- Experience working with business goals and turning them into creative suggestions and executions.
- Team worker.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
WILD FI is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At WILD FI, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. It is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
WILD FI is an independent network with triple line performance: environmental, financial and social. For more information, please visit our website and follow WILD FI on our social channels via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Enviar CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org